After 25 years of living on the mainland, I am excited to be back home on Oahu where I was born and raised. I grew up in Aina Haina and graduated from Punahou School where I played varsity soccer. I then headed to Nebraska where I received my undergraduate and dental degrees at Creighton University and met my husband. We relocated to Portland, Oregon where I have been practicing orthodontics these last 16 years.
Throughout this time of being away, the desire to return home has always been in my heart and we finally made the big decision to come home to be closer to our ʻohana. I am glad to be a kamaʻaina once again and am thankful for Holliday Orthodontics for giving me the opportunity to serve and help the people of Hawaii achieve their perfect smiles.
- High School - Punahou School
- Bachelor of Science – Creighton University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Creighton University
- Master of Science and Orthodontic Certificate – Oregon Health & Science University
ASSOCIATIONS AND SPECIAL AWARDS
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Oregon Dental Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
My husband (Curt) and I are busy raising our three incredible kids: Laird, Leina, and Olena. I enjoy spending my free time lifting weights, running, surfing, volunteering, tending to my vegetable garden, creating handmade soap and candles, and traveling the world with my family.